Saturday, February 26, 2011

Teach me Lord

Whenever.. Wherever.. Whatever..

...teach me Lord, to be vigilant.
So that I, would not bring shame upon Your name and glory.
So that I, could be a living testimony to You.
1 Corinthians 16:13-->
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong."

...teach me Lord, to be non-judgmental.

So that I, won't conclude without understanding the person or the situation.
So that I, would not offend or hurt anyone.
Luke 6:37-->
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

...teach me Lord, to be patient.
So that I, would not bring anger or frustration towards anyone.
So that I, could think clearly and understand the circumstances better.
Proverbs 14:29--->
"A patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly."

...teach me Lord, to endure.

So that I, would continue to hope for something better to come to me.
So that I, even though am suffering now, could later taste the sweet victory.
Romans 15:4-->
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope."

Teach me Lord, i pray and plead...

No comments: