Thursday, July 02, 2009

A thought in the dark

“And they live happily ever after…”

Never you’ve heard, “And he/she live happily ever after…”

Why?

Because we are humans, and humans don’t live alone, we live together.


Therefore, as we live together, we have to build relationship with each other.

Family-ship, Couple-ship, Friend-ship, Colleague-ship, and the list of –ships go on.

We don’t need to list down all the –ships, because that’s not the focus of this post.


The focus of this post is… What is the most important thing in all these –ships?

Let’s brain storm a little:

Love-I love you, and you love me.

Money-When he’s rich, he’s my friend.

Trust-I trust that she won’t flirt around even she’s studying abroad.

Sex-You don’t count yourself as couple if there’s no sex going on.

Honesty-She’ll tell me everything, regardless of big or small matters.

Pride-That’s my good friend over there, do you know he’s the CEO of that company?

Faith-As long as we’re in the same faith, same belief, nothing will possibly go wrong.

Responsibilty-I need to and have to do all this, I’ve left no choice.


So, what’s the most important thing in all your –ships?


That you can say…

“And we live happily ever after… =) ”


2 comments:

T.E.J. Davin said...

Nice post...

wen said...

wow.. what a compliment!!!