Monday, May 25, 2009

More stuff..

Photos below are some of my stuff or collection or favourites.. =)

Erm... Nope.. this is not a super be-early merry christmas post.. =) This is a very creative and nicely handmade card by Alicia.. It was the christmas on year 2007, she gave it to me before I leave to Taiwan.. One of the nicest christmas card i ever received! =)

These are cards from the S.T.E.A.D, meaning SueAnn, Tabby, Elise, Alicia and Deborah.. from left to right: 2003, 2004, 2005.. =)

This is why she's my clone.. Cause she's so free that she can crap for me.. Xp.. A letter from Sue Ann that suppose to accompany on my flight to Taiwan.. The letter is so entertaining that i'l laugh everytime i look at it, Ann! Xp..

After 20years of being part of the family.. this are the only birthday card i got from my bros and parents! They sent it over to Taiwan for me.. =)

Well, this is just to show you guys the writing.. yea, i mean guys.. Xp.. This is from my head prefect, Ah Boon.. Yup, he's a guy and he have a nice hand writing.. for a guy, this is nice and neat! In fact, it's nicer than mine.. =.=" Whatever.. mine is nicer compare with Matt's.. Xp..

Seashells! She sells seashell on the seashore and bla bla bla... Xp.. Can'r remember where i pick them from.. But they're cute right? so tiny and nice.. =)

Keychains.. this is only like 30% of them.. Just to mention some.. The 'Yi Wen' is from ah leong, and ah leong is a she by the way.. Xp.. The 'evon' is from YA!, Ann and i went hunting for it, and we got extra rose on our keychains.. hahahaha... 'Handbags' are from Elise, and the one above plus the black one are from mummy, she bought it from Taiwan.. 'High heels' are from Qiqi, the little girl from Taiwan.. 'Flower' is from Meiyee..

Look! it's my 5 year old National Library Card, 5 year old name tag and my 6 year old name tag.. I bet not many people keep their name tags in kindergarden right! hahahaha... And i can still remember the kindergarden song! "We are in St.Ronan~" Oh, pre-school memories... Xp.. Let me see.. got chicken pox, got stung by bee, stepped on thumb tag.. Ouch~

Know what's this? it's like sticker but it's like earrings.. Well you can stick them on your cuping telinga (can't think of the english word for it!!!) Kids.. hahaha.. Don't think kids nowadays do this.. Do they? hmmm...

Bookmarks.. I love them.. and i have a lot... Some are from friends, some i bought them.. Some are inheritance from mummy okay! No joke!

Stickers! I love them too! Hahaha... Some stickers are just so cute and nice! I know JJ have some of them but they are all too expensive!! i shall buy them when i have enough money to spend.. =( In this photo are mostly Hello Kitty and Sailormoon.. Talking about Sailormoon.. Xp..

Sailormoon cards.. You know the machine thingy that you put in 50cents or 1ringgit? then you turn the thingy and card drops out? Hahaha.. They are all from the machine.. Some are just cards, some are stickers like the 2nd photo.. Xp..


I don't know why.. but i was really into Sailormoon during my primary school years.. My parents bought me all 18 sailormoon comics.. Hahahaha! the only thing is they're in Bahasa Malaysia.. I guess it was a way of my parent exposing me to BM.. And they succeed, but now.. a bit karat dah.. hahahaha..

It's coming to the end of the post.. Well it is the end dah.. I shall end this by saying...

"It's raining! right now!! Like now!! Xp..."

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

St. Ronan rocks!! XP

SueAnn said...

ahem. only 03', 04' and 05' meh?06' one leh? xP

entertainting eh! i'm good! :) but then i forgot what i wrote you. hehe!!

ps: looks like im not the only junkie. nyahaha! ^^

wen said...

>>Jeremy
Haha...

>>SueAnn
Ya, after i lok thru all.. suddenly the 06 punya appear... =.=" Xp..

I can give u a look on that letter again.. hahahaha...

pris said...

wow... u really got a collection of many things there. oh, n dats how u look wen ur younger :D

wen said...

>>Pris
Yea man.. Xp.. Ya, i look cute lerh? Xp..