Saturday, May 02, 2009

Falling... In Love

I was in a building.. at the basement..

No one was there except me, myself and I..

I went in to the lift, and pressed some button..

It went up..

Way fast!

I can't stopped it..

I kept pressing the other buttons..

It got worst..

It's spinning and going up even faster..

I continue trying out different buttons..

Got it!

No more spinning and going up..

But i had a bad feeling...

The moment it stopped..

It start falling!!!

I think i screamed, but i don't hear my scream..

*Poof*

My eyes wide opened.. My Heart Beat(Lee Hom's new album! Xp..) was so fast that i have lost count on them..

First thing that come to my mind?

Why this dream? What does it mean?

First person that came into my mind that time..

Daniel, who interprets King Nebuchadnezzar's dream..

'Dear Sir Daniel, can you interpret my dream?'

I suddenly thought of different kind of falling..

Falling from building.. Falling into the sea.. Falling as in the season..

And.. Falling in Love..

And the Best Award of falling goes to... Falling in Love!!

Falling is bad, real bad.. But if i were to choose.. I'l choose falling in Love..

Because..

Love is patient, Love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails...

=)

I love Love...

4 comments:

T.E.J. Davin said...

Hmm, not bad not bad. Quite an interesting post...lol

wen said...

>>Davin
hmmm... okay.....

yAnKuchIki said...

emm............same as davin, i think

wen said...

>>Davin & Yan
What do you guys mean by interesting??