Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Song Album

Previously into this..

Then into this..

Now.. THIS!!!

I would say these three albums are all 'listenable' or should i say 'worth-listenable'..

I've already got Colbie Caillat's Coco from my dear roomie, softcopy..

I've already got Taylor Swift's Fearless from www.4shared.com, softcopy..

I've already got LeeHom's Heart Beat from various sources, softcopy..

And soon.. very soon!! I gonna get LeeHom's worth-buying Heart Beat album!! hahahaha...

It's been 3 days and nights.. LeeHom's video and song in our(Annie & I) room!!

Goodness Gracious... @.@

*PAUSE*

I'm in exam week!!

*GASP!! O.o*

7 comments:

Lisa ^^, said...

I LOVE LEE HOM!!!!!
xin tiao is sooo nice kan??? sighhhhh

wen said...

>>Lisa
Woooooooooo~~ Xp...

yAnKuchIki said...

evon...it's study week..behave yourself..don't go gaga over a handsome n talented guy...go gaga over d exam paper...^.^

wen said...

>>Yan
It's never wrong to go gaga(whatever it means..) over a handsome and talented guy right? hahaha..

tabbydlim said...

lol my mom sent me the LeeHom album.. hahahahahha.. i now have a Lee Hom "heartbeat" poster on my door. :P

wen said...

>>Tabby
o.O WHAT?!?!?!?!

Why not put it on the ceiling huh dear? Xp.. remember?

Lee San said...

xin tiao!!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!! hahah