Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random

This is just a random post... So random that i don't know what to put the title as.. Therefore i put there 'Random'.. Can you feel the random-ness??? hahaha...

My roomie's study table..

LeeHom in the house! hahahahahahahaha....

Since i show my roomie's table, i'll put mine as well.. so random!! =.="

Msn window.. Big font? not really... It's just nice for my eyes.. cause i forgot to bring back my specs!! Life without specs is... sigh...

Annie gave me 2 Euro chocolate.. Chocolate cheers me up! when i was studying Etnik.. =.="

Annie bought this for RM0.30!! used to love it when i was a kid.. but now it tasted so bluek!!

And i bought this! Nini! I know a friend by the name Nini also.. hahaha..

Introducing the free monkey show in Kolej Pendeta Za'ba UKM.. Mind u.. this is only half of their family..

And they really make themselves at home.. =.=" That girl there is Yoke Luan by the way.. Xp..

Crazy citizens who feeds the monkeys.. What's wrong with them?!

Ice cream cheer me up too! Xp..

My very-last-minute-assignment given by lecture on the very last minute.. But i somehow enjoyed doing it.. Am i crazy??


The room is still filled with Lee Hom's songs.. It's already the 2nd week..

Quote my dear.. 'Oh my skiessssssss~~'

hehehe...

11 comments:

Annie Choong said...

haha! we really had a great time! All the stupid and funny things...By the way, u missed to tell that our room is full of LeeHom's voice! 24 hrs playing his songs! ^^

wen said...

>>Annie
His song meaning his voice also lor.. hahaha... Xp..

T.E.J. Davin said...

Oh my skies....lol
Priceless...

wen said...

>>Davin
hahahahaha... what so priceless about? Xp..

yAnKuchIki said...

All the pic is ok..but when it come to the monkeys..I start laughing non stop....the motif u put that pics just bcoz of what???

wen said...

>>Yan
Humiliate my own college and university? hahaha... Xp..

Lisa ^^, said...

OMG. It's crawling with monkeys!! And why feed them???? They'll keep coming back! And they can bite you know! They might have diseases! And YOU might get the disease! I quote Flight of the Conchords: "We're getting diseases from monkeys, Why is this happening please, Who's been touchin these monkeys? Leave these poor sick monkeys alone, they're sick, they've got enough problems as it is!" rofl

And LEE HOM!!!!! *drools*

Charmainne said...

owh, i saw my msn conversation wif u..haha..no wonder so familiar wif the snetence when i read it lahh..
i want the ice-cream oso..it seems like tasty,seemlike will make me happie after i ate it..btw,y ukm hostel table so big geh?utem 1 smal oni lah..=.=

wen said...

>>Lisa
Ya man!! Those people.. sigh.. dont know they so (insert own word)..

You want tissue or hanky dear? Xp.. By the way, my roomie going his concert...

*jealous*


>>Leong
Pai seh, didnt ask your permission first.. Xp..

Big?! it's small to me and my roomie lor... Xp..

Oh! You wanna cum over for a visit? Since you so free.. Xp..

Charmainne said...

nvm lahh..no nid ask 4 my permission actuali..is my pleasure tat my msn conversation appear in ur blog..=P u mean go visit ur hostel?can oso actuali..hehe

Mattster said...

my skies........................

=.=''