Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good and not so good

Good..
I felt super blessed and encouraged from the sharing i heard from others last week.. Thank God for the sharing from them..

Not so good..
I felt sorry for the people who had gone through hard life.. Pray that they'll hold on to God in all circumstances..

Good..
My uncle, a cancer patient for over 10 years accepted Christ! Thank God that He touched him at last..

Not so good..
Some family members dont like the fact that my uncle is a Christian now.. Pray that God will stay close with him and not let him fall..

Good..
Study break is on it's way.. Thank God for study break to study or 'study'..

Not so good..
Gosh! The amount of assignments waiting for me before study break comes.. Pray that I'l continue to work on my assignments..

Good..
Accidentally re-active in College's Biro.. Thank God for being involved in it..

Not so good..
The Biro dont organise meeting well, wasting people's time.. I attended the meeting last night from 10.30pm-2.30am!!! It could be sort and sweet but apparently the organiser got too much time.. Pray that God will indeed grant me wisdom dealing with this Biro..

Good..
Am involved in PERKEB Malam Krismas(MK) '09.. Thank God for giving me a chance to serve..

Not so good..
They said it's not easy to make the whole thing work.. Pray that God will lead us through and may MK work well and may it be an event that brings glory to Him..

Good..
I am in good health so far.. Thank God that I woke up in time this morning and manage to go through His word..

Not so good..
I'm in the very-easy-fall-sick moment as i dont have enough rest.. Pray that God will grant me strength..


Good.. Not so good.. looks like it's balanced when i bring it all before God..


Oh.. I thank God for God.. =)

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

God is always good.

wen said...

>>Hoc Mun
haha.. Xp.. yup..