Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Waiting..

A little while more.. I'll be able to know my uni application result..

I wonder...

~1st
Should i stay up till 12am and check my result?
-so that in case if it's a bad result, i can cry through out the night..

~2nd
Should i check my result early morning tomorrow before work?
-but if it's a bad result, it might spoil my mood in work..

~3rd
Should i ask someone to check on my behalf?
-i think the someone who i might ask to check for me will probably want me to check myself..


So now what?!?!?! =.=


The moment i get my result.. I might react in a few ways..


~1st
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-it's when i get what i wanna do.. *happy tears rolling down*


~2nd
..... Plan B..
-it's when i get nothing.. *tears rolling down*

~3rd
Arrrrrrrrrr????? Oh man..... *tears rolling down*
-it's when i get what i dont want..


Yea.. I'm a girl who LOVES to cry... can ask Matt bout that.. Xp.. (and i bet Matt will say... 'Yor... why you kan cheong? Chill yo.. Chill..' =.=")

*edited-a message from Matt
Matt: Oh.. Haha.. No need so kan cheong wan la Xp
(Evon thought: i knew it!!!)*

Appreciate if you.. (yes.. you!) remember me in much prayer!


Oh dear Lord, pleaseeeeee...



"This is the confidence we have in approaching God:
that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."
1John 5:14

No comments: