Monday, May 05, 2008

Interview

Masa: 9.00 pagi
Tarikh: 09 Mei 2008
Tempat: Bilik Gigih, Faculti Pendidikan, Universiti Malaya

What's on? Oh...

Temu Duga Program Pendidkan bagi Permohonan Kemasukan ke Program Pengajian Lepasan STPM 2008/2009

I pass the Ujian MEdSI.. and now it's time for Temuduga..

My prayer request was prayed in CG last Friday... a quite detail prayer request.. Thanks to Gee that didnt ignore all the details! So ya, i pass the Ujian MEdSI and now dipanggil untuk temu duga..

I applied for TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) and ECE (Early Childhood Education).. But i'm dipanggil untuk temu duga for my 1st choice.. TESL, 2nd choice.. blank.. So means i didnt get into ECE.. Was kinda disappointed... because i like ECE too.. If i like why dont i put it as 1st choice? Well.. Cause i guess, TESL will have a better future than ECE? Well, Mon said.. 'God for another calling for you..', should be lor then.. After all, like my tadika's principal said, 'You can always take diploma in ECE after your TESL..'.

So.. go for it! Interview only mar.. Right..........................

Do keep me in much prayers.. That God will bring me there for interview in time, cause my kind hearted special one who is going to send me there said that timing sure meet in traffic jam.. That God will indeed guide me thru the whole process of interview with the passion and wisdom that He grant to me.. That everything will go on smoothly according to His will.. That whatever happens.. He'll comfort me..

Was chatting with one of my friend, he was telling me that Christian are different from free thinker.. Faith... that what matter most.. =) You cant be a free thinker all the time, cant rely on your own all the time.. The flesh will one day get tired and you cant rely on it anymore.. Thank God He found me.. That allows me to cast all my worries to Him.. Guide me thru dear Lord..


''And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.''
Romans 8:28

No comments: