Thursday, May 29, 2008
People: Deb, Evon, Matt, Mon, Simon
1. Off we go to Ipoh, Cameron and Tapah!!!
2. Deb enjoyed her black soya..
3. This is where our chicken and tauge and hor fun before the rain..
4. The rain interrupted us in the middle of our dinner, so we have 2 carry our drinks and food and luckily we managed to find a place to sit!
5. Gerbang Malam, which we earlier thought it as Gerdung Malam, well it's a pasar malam.. Disappoint Simon because there's no food selling there!
6. We go 'weeeee~' up and 'weeeee~' down cause we took the wrong path in ipoh parade's car park..
7. Oh, talking about Ipoh Parade, Mon is happy to get her way belated present from Matt!
8. Mon asking for directions from Ennie for our Dim Sum and Yong Tau Fu..
9. Deb's 1st time Chor Dai Tee, and after few rounds.. she won! Woooow..
10. Deb decided to flash us with her camera because she cant sleep even tho she's tired.. =.="
11. The guys sleeping very soundly even tho it's already time to wake up, so we took their picture!
12. Deb and Simon.. before attacking the Dim Sum..
13. Deb and Simon.. after attacking the Dim Sum
14. Matt (the monster! Xp..) is happy with the Dim Sum..
15. Mon is enjoying her yummy Tao Fu Far, not Tao Fu Near... (from Simon's lameness..)
16. Jia Wei.. very nice of him to teman us go Yong Tau Fu, even tho we are super full after the Dim Sum.. Thanks a lot to his mummy who's so willingly lead us to Yong Tau Fu and to Simpang Pulai to find our way to Cameron..
17. Simon, trying to smile like Deb's flower..
18. Matt and Simon, trying to act like flowers among the tea leaves..
19. Here come the flowers!! hahaha...
20. Scones and pancake and cakes! yummy......
21. Oh look! We played scrabble and ended up with our names there! haha.. right....
22. The girls on the monkey bars..
23. The boys on the monkey bars..
24. And now all together! hahaha...
25. Simon and Deb on the see-saw.. Look how happy they are!
26. Evon was molested and licked by a friend of this dog, 4 times it's size.. and she goes.. 'Arghhhhhhhhhh...'
27. Mon and Matt, showing our not so nice yet expensive steamboat..
28. The guys again... who are suppose to be awake but not... naughty Simon snatched the blanket whole night and left poor Matt in the cold...
29. Evon and Deb.. taught this cute little girl Chinese.. she's one smart girl!
30. Simon trying to be a kid by riding on the police motorcycle! And he actually fits in!!
31. Deb and Veg!
32. We found one 'waterfall' for Deb!!!
33. Deb so syok of plucking strawberries that she plucked out the whole plant!
34. Evon fell into the mud! And the slipper was left deep in the mud, and Evon have to dig it out using the foot.. =.= so yuck...
35. Deb plucked a leaf and trying to put it on Simon's head as a hat.. hehe..
36. Simon planting umbrella and cili padi, Deb planting leaves, Matt planting tomato cherry..
37. Washing our feet at Hotel Equatorial's toilet.. purposely stop there just to wash our legs.. at the sink! hahaha...
38. We met up with Jerusha.. She's so cool and yeng on motorbike!!!
39. Ta-da! We manage to get to the real waterfall, which also happen to be the tallest waterfall in South East Asia. Deb is extra happy at here! Xp..
40. Look!! it's the G.K.S Mini Market! hehe..
41. Group picture at Dim Sum!
42. Group picture at Tea Farm!
43. Group picture at Cactus Farm!
44. Group picture at Waterfall!
45. Group picture at Jerusha's place!
We are all very happy with the trip! When's next? hahahaha...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Started it with a very good and nice trip! hopefully it'll be good for the rest of the holidays too!
And now.. happy birthday to Priscilla!!!! Pris ar... this picture is like ages ago... we'll take new one when you're back! soon! Xp..
Will blog soon about the trip!
Monday, May 19, 2008
-one of the non-SMKTM girl in church..
-''correct correct'' elder wong..
Happy birthday to you both! i do believe that you both enjoy the celebration very much!! Xp..
And you think that's all?!?!? Neh.....
20th May-Nien Nee
-a very good friend of mine during my form6 life, and also now!
-clone's ''annoying'' brother!
22nd May-Jen Li
-the tall young girl..
-special one's adik..
24th May-Zhong Yi
-ex-CC member's brother..
-a very sweet girlfriend to the boyfriend..
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Control the time..
3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
We fight and laugh and fight and laugh.. and still staying under the same roof.. =)
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Place that got lots of historical buildings.. For now.. i would want to go Taiwan again! Xp..
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That all my dreams will come true! greedy -nyar...
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
What i treasure most now..
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will hide it under the pillow! hahaha...
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
11. Do you believe in "forever"?
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
13. What is your ambition?
A teacher that impact much life.. tho it sounds very 'wooww..'
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me nicely, dont lecture, dont scold.. Xp..
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Thing orh? quite a lot lerh..
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Okay okay i guess.. Cause i can be real choosy...
17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Get to study TESL in UM!!!!!!
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yes.. But learn from it..
20. Are you hungry right now?
Friday, May 09, 2008
Hp alarm rang, woke.. Try very hard to wake a piggy up thru calls.
No choice, call the house and manage to wake that piggy up.
Waiting for the piggy to come pick me up.
Here he comes, not so much of a piggy but a driver now.. Stuck in jam.. stuck in total silence in car.. which is bad.. real bad..
A touch broke the silence..
Reach the Faculty of Education, Universiti Malaya. Trying very hard to look for the place where the interviewed suppose to be.
Found the place.. The dear driver once again change his job to a soon-to-be percussionist.. Off to his practice.. Leaving the poor helpless anxious interview-ee all alone..
Some fella come talk talk a bit to all candidates.. 5 names been called, another 5 too.. Total 10 candidates, gone for interview..
Still waiting at the waiting room..
What?! people come with much preparation, by putting all the important people names, important education issues.. Oh gosh.. will the preparation on PIPP and the education philosophy enough??
Another 5 names been called, and.. Times up!
Still waiting.. But this time waiting right outside of the interview room..
People came out from the room and said.. 'I sudah nak pengsan...'
Moments later... 'Eh? My name?'
Walked.. Knocked.. Pushed the door.. Smile.. =) Sat down..
Mr. Interviewer: ''Boleh tak anda kenalkan diri anda secara ringkas?''
(who else!): ''Should i asnwer in Bahasa or English?''
Mr. Interviewer: ''Saya tanya dalam Bahasa awak jawab dalam Bahasa lah..''
(who else!) thought.. ''Darn!!!!''
(who else!) start answering the question in super-duper-watever-er bad Bahasa.. Real bad i mean.. Real bad......
Mrs. Interviewer: ''As we know you're applying for the course TESL, can you tell us about what you think of the standard of English in our school nowadays?''
(who else!): ''Do you mean in primary school or secondary school?''
Mrs. Interviewer: ''Anything.. just school.. =)''
(who else!) so relief to speak in english!! and she go bla bla bla...
Mrs. Interviewer: ''Okay.. What do you think that can make you become a good english teahcer?''
(who else!) is so ''YES!''.. Cause she somehow prepared for this type of question... so she go bla bla bla again..
Mr. Interviewer: ''bla bla bla.....'' ((who else!) cant really hear what Mr. Interviewer asked..) ''can you explain what is modal insan?''
(who else!) thought.. ''Argh! i read this!! But.. '' and she goes bla bla bla...
Mr. Interviewer: ''Okay.. Thank you..''
Mr. Interviewer 2: ''Mari..'' pointing at a colour blind test.. ''Baca..''
(who else!) go bla bla bla...
Mr. & Mrs. Interviewer: ''Okay.. Thank you..''
(who else!) smiled: ''Thank you very much!''
This interview wont turn out to be good without...
The girl i misses so so much!
The girl that taught me much about God's grace through her sharing to me about her uni life..
The good youth advisor! That i desperately asked him to keep me in prayers!
The piggy pig.. The ganas driver.. The soon-to-be percussionist.. The special one..
The source of strength, the source of comfort and peace.. =)
*still continue praying*
Monday, May 05, 2008
Tarikh: 09 Mei 2008
Tempat: Bilik Gigih, Faculti Pendidikan, Universiti Malaya
What's on? Oh...
Temu Duga Program Pendidkan bagi Permohonan Kemasukan ke Program Pengajian Lepasan STPM 2008/2009
I pass the Ujian MEdSI.. and now it's time for Temuduga..
My prayer request was prayed in CG last Friday... a quite detail prayer request.. Thanks to Gee that didnt ignore all the details! So ya, i pass the Ujian MEdSI and now dipanggil untuk temu duga..
I applied for TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) and ECE (Early Childhood Education).. But i'm dipanggil untuk temu duga for my 1st choice.. TESL, 2nd choice.. blank.. So means i didnt get into ECE.. Was kinda disappointed... because i like ECE too.. If i like why dont i put it as 1st choice? Well.. Cause i guess, TESL will have a better future than ECE? Well, Mon said.. 'God for another calling for you..', should be lor then.. After all, like my tadika's principal said, 'You can always take diploma in ECE after your TESL..'.
So.. go for it! Interview only mar.. Right..........................
Do keep me in much prayers.. That God will bring me there for interview in time, cause my kind hearted special one who is going to send me there said that timing sure meet in traffic jam.. That God will indeed guide me thru the whole process of interview with the passion and wisdom that He grant to me.. That everything will go on smoothly according to His will.. That whatever happens.. He'll comfort me..
Was chatting with one of my friend, he was telling me that Christian are different from free thinker.. Faith... that what matter most.. =) You cant be a free thinker all the time, cant rely on your own all the time.. The flesh will one day get tired and you cant rely on it anymore.. Thank God He found me.. That allows me to cast all my worries to Him.. Guide me thru dear Lord..
Friday, May 02, 2008
Baby number 1: Rui Yin
She knows how to stand, but haven't learn how to walk yet.. She not one years old yet i think.. But she very cute.. Look at her eyes.. how big and round.. like the mother.. =) According to her parents, she's scared of stranger but she okay with my dad! The mother said, 'Wah.. you are one lucky one!'.
Baby number 2: Rui Qing
She's about 2 years old, but to me she look much mature than her age.. looks like the mummy juga.. as pretty as the mum.. This is the opposite of the baby sister, apa apa orang pun boleh, okay with strangers, but can be quite dangerous also lar like this.. The way she eat coco-crunch so cute.. She'll take the packet of coco-crunch wherever she go. But the bad thing is.. she doesn't like sharing with the baby sister.. i guess that's what usually sibiling did right? But at last we managed to asked her share with the baby sister pun.. hehe..
Yup.. Babies are cute.. only when they're good i guess? Xp.. hehe...