Monday, April 14, 2008

Taiwan?! [the last day]

Sorry for this super duper delay punyar post.. Xp.. Yes i wanted so much to post it up on blog but forgotten... Thanks to Ah Xiang who reminded me about this last night.. So, here goes! 10 pictures about my last day in Taiwan..

1. My last lunch in Taiwan
-The uncle, and his sister aka the aunt, and anther uncle had lunch with me in this very expensive French restaurant.. I don't even know what to order, so they ordered a steak... But it's quite cool that having lunch there.. you can be really full cause they don't only serve the steak itself.. but with a lot of appetizer and dessert.. i actually cant finish my food lar.. Xp..

2. Waiting to get into the plane, and that's my plane!
When i sitting there and waiting to get in the plane, it was around 6something in the morning.. i actually thinking of the kids.. 'they must be up by this time and preparing to go school'.. And also wondered if they will miss me..

3. In the plane dah!
-Manage to get a window seat.. *yes!* so that i can take pictures.. hehe.. well, in the plane already.. if i wanna go back pun tak boleh dah.. Oh well.. miss the kids, and so excited to meet back family and friends..

4. Up up we go!

5. Up into the sky!
-'Bye bye KaoHsiung.. i shall see you agian!'

6. Sunrise? Maybe not? Xp..

7. Transit at Taipei
-Yea, so that's a view of Taipei before landing down at the airport. And... it's so donk lor the airport!! Scroll down for more info of the donk airport..

8. Gate B6
- After i come out from the plane i took from KaoHsuing, this gate B6 is where i supposed to go in order to fly back to KL.. The air stewardess showed all the passenger which way to go.. i followed.. and look at the signboard.. 'Gate A, C, D... B lerh?!' i cant see the letter B... No signboard showing where can i find gate B.. I go all the way back to the air stewardess to asked.. 'Gate B kat mane yea?' of course i didn't ask in BM.. Xp.. 'Oh you go there then take the train and you'll see it..' Okay.. i followed what she told me.. Get out from the train... No sign of GateB still... so i walked... and walked... and walked... ARGH!! there you are B6! So i took out my camera and captured this donk B6 down...


9. That's not my plane.. i cant afford one duh!! Xp.. Tata Taiwan!

10. And.. selamat balik!! Xp..


Yup.. that's the day i left Taiwan and the day i came back to home sweet home! Oh bed... Xp..

It's been more than a month that i came back from Taiwan.. And to be honest, i really do miss Taiwan.. Miss the places there.. Miss the food there.. Miss the people there.. Especially the people there who make me feel i'm home.. Miss the kids of course.. I actually made a phone call to them in Taiwan just some minutes ago.. Talked with the uncle and the two kids.. Glad that they are happy with their present that i asked Uncle Eric and Aunt Susie to bring over.. Everytime when i called them.. the girl will shout out of joy.. and talked manja-ly with me.. Just now on the phone she was telling me.. 'Jie Jie, you come to our house now from the phone lar..' =) cute little girl.. I would like to.. wait till i got enough money to go there agian! and it'll be somewhere in next year.. =)

That's all..

No comments: