Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank U

I did a slide show for my class U6A.
It's about:
-things and events we gone through together
-photos we've taken together
-messages for teachers
-messages for classmate from another classmate

It took me about 2months? i cant remember exactly how long did i prepared this but it took me quite some time. Preparing this slide is kinda tough, because need to get messages and photos of the whole class. And the tough part is make it secretly without letting them know. Oh well... all the hard works of course. It's not a waste of time doing this because i know my classmate will really love it! And they actually did! Manage to get teachers and some classmates cried, and most of them were really touched... =)

But what really makes me feel touched is not only my classmates love it, but because they appreciate it. They made a 'Thank U' card in return, which was a real surprise for me cause i really didnt expect it! Nearly cried out too, Xp... Because... I am super touched!


messages from all of the U6A-ians

the back of the card

and the front of cos! (Evon & Soo Yoong aka monitor)

Thanks!!! Love all fo the U6A-ians!!!!!

No comments: