Sunday, July 22, 2007

Change me/Wang Lee Hom


Wang Lee Hom new album--> 'Change Me'

I bought it just now after my account tuition @.@ i go 'siao' in that tuition.....

Thanks a lot to the rain, my friend and i decided to wait for a while in the builing until the rain is not that heavy. And so i saw a t-shirt in the CD shop, it's Lee Hom t-shirt. i wondered if the shop got sell the CD n also d t-shirt there. Soo Yoong helped me asked and so yup! they did sell the CD and i can get the t-shirt for free! Xp... so kind of Soo Yoong that she helped me asked.. And thanks to Soo Yoong and Mei Choo who borrow me RM20, i managed to get the CD and the free t-shirt for RM40 only. Worth it eh? Xp...

the CD

the back of the t-shirt

oh yay! i got the album! Xp..

3 comments:

eliselise said...

whaaaa..i also want!!! ><

Mattster said...

hahaha..i can easily get it for u...but...for RM100...hmm....ok la...since u so fren fren...i give u best price...RM70...hahha.RM40 for the cd and all...RM30 for effort/sweat/walking + transportation fees.... kekekekeke... =p

wen said...

elise, if you really want it, let me know k? CD n T-shirt only RM40 =).. Xp...