Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sick fella waiting here...

I'm waiting... for something... which is probably nothing...

I'm just waiting...

and here's go the song... 'why am i waiting.. why am i waiting..'

*cough.. cough*

Oh by the way... i hate being sick!!!

Shoo sore throat... dont bother me...
Shoo cough... dont bother me...
Shoo flu... dont bother me...
Shoo... Shoo... Shoo...

Well, i'm not really sick as in have to sleep whole day and eat colourful medicine... I'm just sick... That kind of sick that dont really need medicine but have to drink lots of water... My mum even leave a note saying that, 'Please drink a lot of water...' Oh.. i'm touched mum.. really... it sounded nice when she wrote in a note instead of yelling to me... Anyway.. she's a good mummy... Xp..

And yes...
I'm still waiting...
I'm still sick...
...
...

2 comments:

Mattster said...

haha...all mothers are good :)

and waiting is good :) builds patience ;) haha

wen said...

yup.. agree all mothers are good...

yea rite... waiting builds patience eh? Xp...