Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rain & Leech! + Hapyburfdaymonmon!

Today YA! had an outing at Chongkak. Yes people, not congkak, it's Chongkak. And we didnt play congkak at Chongkak. Oh well.. Xp..

So yea.. everything turns out to be okay.. except two things..
1st... the rain. 2nd... the leech!

The rain.. it rained when we gona play the Mummy game.. =( how sad rite? And i just realsie that eveytime i do games at outdoor, sure will rain. Previously was during last year's churc camp, it rained. Today, it rained too. But we did play and have lots of fun splashing water at each other. And Uncle Gan burst one balloon at my head and i got all wet..

And now.. the leech!!! Donkey leech!!! Okay first i had never see a leech before in my life. Never got any friend biten by a leech before until monica told me before she went for the OBS camp.
And today, from no where man! I feel itchy at my right foot so i thought was an ant, just scratched a while then didnt bother much about it already. But the itchiness goes on, so i look down on my foot and scratched. I saw a small black colour thingy, (remember i didnt see a leech before..) so i was like 'what is this?! Argh!!!!! Leech!!!!' Well my mind just automatically tell me it's a leech.

Yiew... i hate it... i can feel the lecch biting my foot tho it's not that painful... Well, those who are around me keep on telling me to get salt, some told me to just pull it off, then some said dont pull cause later on it'l bleed non stop. Then what?! So i shouted 'Mon!! Leech!!'. So Mon come over, and try to spit on my foot at the leech to sort of shoo the leech away, but she aimed wrongly, haha... Anyway, at last Uncle Yong just pull it off away from my foot. Thank God for that man! Then later only i realsise that donk leech bite me twice, cause got two red dots on my foot.. Anyway, do join the mon mon's Anti Leech gang man! Xp...

So that's all for Chongkak... =)

P/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MON MON MONICA!!! =) Hope you like the brownies! and the transparent bookmark! =)

No comments: