Tuesday, March 21, 2006

which way to go?



Haih... missed school life.. missed all my friends.. Maybe some don't really agree with me that school was so fun. But, people who are younger than me, until you leave school, you'll say something like... 'how i wish i'm still in school life!' hehe...

i suppose, and it is a must, that everyone need 2 grow up. As you grow up, you need to learn how to make decision. Decision as in a good and maybe the best decision that wont bring you to the negative side. And the scary part was 1 decision will bring you to anther decision and so on, so it's hard to make decision..

Well, for me it's like decision of choosing what should i do next for now. My studies, which way should i go? Form6? Or others? Then if i choose form6, which subjects should i take? Which school should i study? Then after my form6, apply for local uni, which uni should i apply? What course shold i choose? If not doing form6, which way should i go? haha.. lots of questions will automatically come to my mind, over and over... Anyway, i'm going to see my counsellor teacher and she suppose to give me good advise and maybe counsel me? hehe..

ok.. let's grow up together ok?

Oh before i say 'tata'.. There's a joke here, from my dear youngest brother.. Last night, me and my family was watching the badminton match which Malaysia vs England, and Malysia won and got the 1st place. After that, there's a victory ceremony, and it take quite a long time to that ceremony. Then my small brother came out with this question, 'how come they so slow 1?', and everyone said 'don't know'. And he answered himself, 'Oh i know! the somebody cannot find the flag yo!'. Laugh if you understand, just ignore it if you dun understand, or you can ask me, hehe..

OK.. tAtA...